- View slide #1
- View slide #2
- View slide #3
We are proud to be partnering with eCornell to offer you, your colleagues in your organizations, and your family and friends a unique ongoing education opportunity from Cornell University.
Our alliance provides a substantial discount for you to enroll into an online two-week course, with hundreds of options to choose from. Further information and instructions may be found below. We hope you take advantage of this opportunity and enjoy further widening your educational horizon!
Your Global CHS Board
How To Enroll
The CHS corporate agreement with eCornell/External Education and associated offering (including discounted prices) is exclusively intended for use by CHS members (including active dues paying affiliate members) and by colleagues (in the same organization), family and friends sponsored by the respective CHS member. This offering may not be publicly shared with other external parties (beyond with the referenced colleagues, family and friends) and may not be publicly communicated via social media or other widespread communication channels.
- To enroll into courses please use the provided links in this portal. You will need your NetID to do so (for reference, your NetID is listed in your CHS Lobby profile.
- In order for a colleague, family or friend to enroll, please provide them with this link to the CHS eCornell portal along with your NetID to include in the “Member NewID” field. The colleague registering will be able to provide their own payment/credit card information.
- Should you have further questions or need further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHS Global doesn’t assume any liability for payments or other obligations associated with the course enrollment.
- As noted above, the conditions of this agreement including prices may not be publicly shared with other external parties (beyond with the referenced colleagues, family and friends) and may not be publicly communicated via social media or other widespread communication channels.