Rohit Verma (Professor, Operations, Technology, and Information Management area; School of Hotel Administration; Cornell SC Johnson College of Business) is currently on leave from Cornell University and serving as the Founding Provost/Rector (Chief Academic Officer) of VinUniversity, Hanoi, Vietnam. Prior to his current appointment, Dr. Verma was the Dean of External Relations for Cornell SC Johnson College of Business (May 2016 – June 2019), Singapore Tourism Board Distinguished Professor (January 2014 – June 2019), Executive Director of Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures (July 2015 – June 2018), and Executive Director of Cornell Center for Hospitality Research (July 2009 – June 2012).
How can you ensure your organization is providing a service that meets the expectations of both patients and guests? Are there ways your organization could improve customer satisfaction while reducing costs?
In this course, you'll explore how to measure quality and diagnose what's causing issues with quality in your organization. You'll also explore methods for improving processes while maintaining quality at your organization.
Key Course Takeaways
- Assess the quality of a healthcare organization
- Use quality improvement methods to identify areas for improvement at your organization
- Apply quality management approaches to improve quality at your organization
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Nursing assistants, registered nurses, and nurse practitioners
- Healthcare administrators and facility managers
- Physical therapists
- Professionals new to the healthcare industry