Project Management Professional (PMP)
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is recognized as the premiere industry certification for project managers worldwide. With over 750,000 certified project managers globally, PMPs work across a variety of different verticals, using multiple types of methodologies.
Through eCornell’s Project Management program, you can earn 50 project management education hours towards your PMP certification and exam. So whether you are planning to sit for the exam or want to recertify your PMP, earn the PDU hours you need at eCornell.
Courses within eCornell’s Project Management certificate include:
- Organizing the Project and Its Components
- Planning and Managing Resources
- Assessing, Managing, and Mitigating Project Risk
- Using Earned Value Management for Project Managers
- Agile Project Management Approaches
Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- eCornell is an approved Education Provider of the PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE®. As an education provider, eCornell has been approved by PMI® to issue Professional Development Units (PDUs) to Project Management Professionals (PMPs®)® seeking to maintain their certification for many leadership, strategic management, financial management, and management development courses. All of our courses have been designed to align with the PMI Talent Triangle®, and are consistent with the concepts and terminology found in the current edition of the PMBOK® Guide.
- For more information about PMI®, please visit www.pmi.org.