- Business Statistics Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare Field Study for Health Managers Financial Accounting Healthcare Finance for Managers Healthcare Organizations and Behavior Healthcare Strategy Health Law for Managers Health Marketing for Managers Health Policy for Managers High Reliability Organizations Leadership, Innovation and Change Management Managerial Finance Managing Operations Microeconomics for Managers Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management and Negotiations Comparative Healthcare Danish Healthcare Digital Transformation Diversity and Inclusion Operations and Planning of Senior Living and Related Facilities Process Thinking and Quality Improvement in Healthcare Startup Funding VUCA Leadership Healthcare Finance for Managers Healthcare Innovation Healthcare Organizations and Behavior Microeconomics for Managers Population Health for Executives Quality Improvement for Managers
- Competitive Advantage and Profitability Strategic Positioning in Markets Understanding Financial Statements Aligning HR Strategy with Organizational Strategy Strategic Talent Analytics Strategic Human Resource Management Labor Relations Strategy and High Performance Work Systems Leading Strategic Change Initiatives Navigating Power Relationships Getting Results Through Talent Management Strategic Engagement Total Rewards Compensation Diversity and Inclusion in Practice Designing Effective Teams Diversity and Cross-Cultural Teams Human Resource Leadership Coaching Skills for Leaders Managing and Developing Talent Organizational Behavior: Managing Change Strategic Decision-Making Negotiating Skills Using Design Thinking in Human Resources Agile Project Management Approaches HR Leadership Global and Comparative Employment Relations Negotiations
- Corporate Finance Operations Management Marketing Management for Services Managerial Accounting Leadership and Ethics Human Resources Management Management Communications Hospitality Strategic Management (Capstone) Leadership and Hospitality Immersion I Leadership and Hospitality Immersion II Project Management for Hospitality Real Estate Development Hotel Planning and Design Hospitality Asset Management Real Estate Financial Modeling Real Estate Law Integrated Marketing Communications for the Hospitality Industry Data-Driven Analytics Revenue Management Brand Management Restaurant Revenue Management Negotiations Unstructured Communication Additional courses in leadership Additional courses in data automation and visualization
- Public Administration: A Strategic Planning Perspective Leadership for Public Service Law and Public Agency Decisions Microeconomics for Management and Policy I Market Regulation Managerial Statistics Strategic Nonprofit Management I Strategic Stakeholder Engagement Effective Policy Writing Accounting for Government and Nonprofit Organizations Project Management for Policy Fundraising Systems Thinking for Policy I Systems Thinking for Policy II Public Interest Technology International Public Management I Corporate Responsibility Intergovernmental Relations Microeconomics for Management and Policy II Strategic Nonprofit Management II International Public Management II Vulnerability Planning Politics of the Policymaking Process Public-Private Partnerships Project Management for Policy Capstone Project Presentations Public and Nonprofit Management International Policy
- Microeconomics Introduction to Finance Analytics Introduction to Accounting Analytics Introduction to Operations Analytics Introduction to Marketing Analytics Management Writing for Business Analytics Management Presentations with Data Conversations in Business Analytics Probability, Statistics, and Inference Business Data Management in SQL Statistical Programming in Python and R Machine Learning for Business Applications Teamwork and Collaboration Capstone Sessions and Presentations Machine Learning for Investment Text Analytics in Finance Customer Analytics Analytics for Demand Management Digital Business and Retail Operations Supply Chain Analytics Managerial Reporting Advanced Spreadsheet Modeling
- Introduction to the U.S. Legal System Working with Business Contracts Business Organizations and Corporate Governance Compliance Systems Regulatory Policy and Process Business Ethics Employment Law Navigating the Intellectual Property Landscape Criminal Liability of Organizations Business Transactions Human Rights Obligations of Organizations U.S. Antitrust Law and Policy Business Immigration Law Working with Legal Professionals Cross-Border Transactions Cybersecurity: Policy & Governance Privacy Law, Regulation, and Business Health Law and Compliance Financial Institutions U.S. Securities Regulation Persuasive Communication Conducting Legal Research
Request More Information by completing the form below.
Inquire now to receive program information and learn how to apply