Rob Kwortnik, Associate Professor of Services Marketing, joined Cornell’s faculty after earning his Ph.D. in Business Administration from Temple University in 2003. He also earned a B.A. in Journalism from Temple and an MBA from California State University, Northridge. Professor Kwortnik’s research focuses on consumer behavior in service contexts, with special attention to service experience management. He has published in the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Service Research, The International Journal of Research in Marketing, and the Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, among others. He has been honored eight times as a Teacher of the Year by students at the School of Hotel Administration. Prior to his career in academics, Professor Kwortnik held several professional positions in marketing and was a travel industry consultant. He is a recognized expert on the leisure cruise industry.
Social Media Marketing Across the
Purchase FunnelCornell Course
Key Course Takeaways
- Conduct an audience analysis for a company, brand, or product of your choosing
- Perform a competitor analysis, both at the product level and the social media activity level
- Map social media marketing goals to the social media consumer purchase funnel
- Perform social media platform selection to support integrated marketing communications goals and influence target markets
- Use your market analysis and funnel-driven goals/objectives to create a platform selection strategy
Download a BrochureNot ready to enroll but want to learn more? Download the course brochure to review program details.
How It Works
An entrepreneur from a young age, Stephanie Cartin walked away from her corporate career to launch Socialfly, a leading social-first digital and influencer agency based in New York City. Socialfly has blossomed to over 30 full-time employees, helping over 200 brands including the Girl Scouts, Samsung SmartThings, NEST Fragrances, 20th Century Fox, and Univision. Ms. Cartin is the co-author of “Like, Love, Follow: The Entreprenista’s Guide to Using Social Media To Grow Your Business” and the cohost of the Entreprenista Podcast. She has appeared and been featured on Bloomberg, Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, Refinery29, and CheddarTV. Ms. Cartin is also a recent recipient of the SmartCEO Brava Award, which recognizes the top female CEOs in New York, and a Stevie Award for Women-Run Workplace of the Year.
Who Should Enroll
- Content marketers
- Social media managers
- Marketing channel managers
- Product managers
- Account executives
- Brand marketers
- Marketing communications specialists
- Marketing consultants
cornell's Top Minds