Symposium sessions feature three days of live, highly interactive virtual Zoom sessions that will explore today’s most pressing topics. The Marketing Symposium offers you a unique opportunity to engage in real-time conversations with peers and experts from the Cornell community and beyond. Using the context of your own experiences, you will take part in reflections and small-group discussions to build on the skills and knowledge you have gained from your courses.
Join us for the next Symposium, in which we’ll share experiences from across the industry, inspiring real-time conversations about best practices, innovation, and the future of marketing work. You will support your coursework by applying your knowledge and experiences to some of the most pressing topics and trends in the marketing field. By participating in relevant and engaging discussions, you will discover a variety of perspectives and build connections with your fellow participants from across the industry.
Upcoming Symposium: April 18-19, 2023 from 11-1pm ET
- Evaluating Ways To Integrate AI
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 11 AM ET – 1 PM ET
- Finding Your Market Premium
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 11 AM ET – 1 PM ET
- Optimizing Market Positioning
- Thursday, April 20, 2023 11 AM ET – 1 PM ET
All sessions are held on Zoom.
Future dates are subject to change. You may participate in as many sessions as you wish. Attending Symposium sessions is not required to successfully complete any certificate program. Once enrolled in your courses, you will receive information about upcoming events. Accessibility accommodations will be available upon request.
Key Symposium Takeaways
- Discover best practices and innovative strategies
- Discuss industry-specific challenges and how to overcome them
- Engage with a network of marketing professionals
How It Works
- View slide #1
- View slide #2
- View slide #3
- View slide #4
cornell's Top Minds