Symposium sessions feature three days of live, highly interactive virtual Zoom sessions that will explore today’s most pressing topics. The Leadership Symposium offers you a unique opportunity to engage in real-time conversations with peers and experts from the Cornell community and beyond. Using the context of your own experiences, you will take part in reflections and small-group discussions to build on the skills and knowledge you have gained from your courses.
Join us for the next Symposium in which we’ll discuss the ways that leaders across industries have continued engaging their teams over the past two years while pivoting in strategic ways. You will support your coursework by applying your knowledge and experiences to relevant topics for leaders. Throughout this Symposium, you will examine different areas of leadership, including innovation, strategy, and engagement. By participating in relevant and engaging discussions, you will discover a variety of perspectives and build connections with your fellow participants from various industries.
Upcoming Symposium: September 27 – 29, 2022 from 1- 3PM ET
- Tuesday, September 27: Avoiding Pitfalls in Change Initiatives Post-Pandemic
- Wednesday, September 28: Facilitating a Healthy Workplace Culture
- Thursday, September 29: Unpacking Communication Issues With Virtual Team Members
All sessions are held on Zoom.
Future dates are subject to change. You may participate in as many sessions as you wish. Attending Symposium sessions is not required to successfully complete any certificate program. Once enrolled in your courses, you will receive information about upcoming events. Accessibility accommodations will be available upon request.
Key Symposium Takeaways
- Discuss your experiences leading in uncertain times
- Discover strategies and best practices to utilize in your role
- Engage with a network of leaders across various industries