This course takes your knowledge of basic negotiation tactics and shows you how to use them creatively and in more complex situations. You will learn how to negotiate outside the face-to-face, two-party environment. You will find out how to negotiate with a distant party, master multi-party and team negotiation, and acquire the ability to deal with personality or cultural differences. These new skills will make you a confident and efficient negotiator even under unfavorable circumstances.
It is recommended to only take this course if you have completed Introduction to Negotiation, Integrative Negotiation, Psychology of Negotiation, Preparing for a Negotiation, and Power Dynamics and Ethics in Negotiation or have equivalent experience.
Key Course Takeaways
- Handle the nuances of complex negotiations
- Manage distance and time barriers when negotiating remotely
- Recognize personality and cultural considerations during a negotiation
- Capitalize on the upside of multi-party negotiations and mitigate the challenges of multi-party negotiations
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Individual contributors
- Leaders and managers
- Procurement and contracts professionals
- Anyone who wants to become a better negotiator in business and in life