Susan W. Brecher, Esq is the Director of HR Dispute Management and Resolution Certificate and Curriculum/Training Design at the Cornell ILR School’s Scheinman Institute. She is an employment practices attorney and expert in training and curriculum design for both online and classroom-based workshops. She has served as Director of Statewide Management Programs and provided oversight of EEO, Labor Relations, Human Resources, and Management Development programs. Susan has partnered with over 100 private, public, and non-profit organizations to develop and present customized training programs. She has a law degree from Case Western Reserve University.
In order to effectively conclude an internal employee investigation, there are a number of critical steps that need to be followed.
In this course, you will focus on concluding the investigation, determining and implementing outcomes, and evaluating the process. The course will complete a case study that focuses on the final details related to closing an investigation.
The following courses are required to be completed before taking this course:
- Conducting Effective Employee Relations Conversations
- Internal Investigation Fundamentals
- Conducting Internal Investigation Interviews
- Investigating Internal Complaint Issues
- Explore critical aspects of reaching conclusions and making findings
- Examine critical aspects of developing outcomes and making recommendations
- Determine critical aspects of planning and conducting implementation
- Identify approaches for evaluating the internal investigation process
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- HR professionals
- Employee relations managers
- Generalists seeking to move into a specialized role