Rohit Verma (Professor, Operations, Technology, and Information Management area; School of Hotel Administration; Cornell SC Johnson College of Business) is currently on leave from Cornell University and serving as the Founding Provost/Rector (Chief Academic Officer) of VinUniversity, Hanoi, Vietnam. Prior to his current appointment, Dr. Verma was the Dean of External Relations for Cornell SC Johnson College of Business (May 2016 – June 2019), Singapore Tourism Board Distinguished Professor (January 2014 – June 2019), Executive Director of Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures (July 2015 – June 2018), and Executive Director of Cornell Center for Hospitality Research (July 2009 – June 2012).
What is process thinking? How can it help you improve your healthcare organization?
In this course, you'll explore the concept of process thinking and access several reusable tools to help you develop and improve processes at your organization. You'll examine how to spot what's wrong in a process and determine solutions to those problems.
Key Course Takeaways
- Use Excel to examine the process flow in your organization
- Explore how making a process step visible might improve your process flow
- Create an action plan to improve decision making at your organization
Download a BrochureNot ready to enroll but want to learn more? Download the course brochure to review program details.
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Nursing assistants, registered nurses, and nurse practitioners
- Healthcare administrators and facility managers
- Physical therapists
- Professionals new to the healthcare industry