Rob Kwortnik, Associate Professor of Services Marketing, joined Cornell’s faculty after earning his Ph.D. in Business Administration from Temple University in 2003. He also earned a B.A. in Journalism from Temple and an MBA from California State University, Northridge. Professor Kwortnik’s research focuses on consumer behavior in service contexts, with special attention to service experience management. He has published in the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Service Research, The International Journal of Research in Marketing, and the Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, among others. He has been honored eight times as a Teacher of the Year by students at the School of Hotel Administration. Prior to his career in academics, Professor Kwortnik held several professional positions in marketing and was a travel industry consultant. He is a recognized expert on the leisure cruise industry.
Developing a Service Strategy and Managing
the BrandCornell Course
the BrandCornell Course
Developing a Service Strategy and Managing the Brand ()Tell me more!
You have marketing goals and you're feeling ready to execute. Maybe you want to increase market share, retain more customers or generally broaden consumer awareness.
But how do you turn your goals into action? And how will you measure success? In this course, you will explore how to turn marketing goals into action by developing a marketing strategy and creating an enduring brand promise.
Key Course Takeaways
- Turn marketing goals into action
- Utilize innovation as a strategy to capture new business
- Apply a systematic process to the development of new services
- Analyze your brand
- Design the customer's experience
- Manage your brand
How It Works
5-7 hours per week
100% online, instructor-led
Cornell's Nolan School of Hotel Administration
Associate Professor, Nolan School of Hotel Administration, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
Who Should Enroll
- Services marketing and operations professionals
- Industry professionals interested in learning to gather and analyze services marketing data and develop a services marketing communications campaign
- Services marketing managers and professionals who interact with customers and market data
- Product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms
Get It Done
Our programs are expressly designed to fit the lives of busy professionals like you.
cornell's Top Minds
Courses are personally developed by faculty experts to help you gain today's most in-demand skills.
Cornell's internationally recognized standard of excellence can set you apart.
Request Information Now by completing the form below.
Act today—courses are filling fast.