Leif Torne Professional Development Program Scholarship
Cornell is pleased to offer the Leif Torne Professional Development Program Scholarship. This endowed fund is available to program participants working in Europe and provides two awards of USD $3,699.
Choose the course that best meets your development goals and experience the best of Cornell University:
- Session 1: June 10 – 12, 2024:
- Session 2: June 13 – 15, 2024:
All applications and résumés or CVs should be submitted electronically to email@example.com no later than March 15, 2024. Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered. Successful applicants will be contacted directly on or before Friday, March 29, 2024.
- Applicant must be employed in a full-time position in the hospitality industry, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Applicant must submit a completed application with résumé or CV electronically by the stated application deadline.
- Applicant must be currently working in Europe.
Award Of Scholarships
- A Scholarship Review Panel will be formed by External Education at Cornell University.
- Decisions made by the Scholarship Review Panel will be final and no correspondence will enter into this decision.
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly on or before March 29, 2024.
- Applicants are eligible to receive this award once.
- In order to receive the scholarship funds, Cornell University requires that successful applicants first pay the course fee of $3,699. Upon receipt of the course fee, Cornell University will award the scholarship funds to the successful applicant in the form of a $3,699 reimbursement.
About Professional Development Program
Founded in 1922 as the nation’s first collegiate course of study in hospitality management, the Cornell Nolan School of Hotel Administration is recognized as the world leader in its field. Since 1928, thousands of hospitality managers from around the world have sought to gain a business edge by participating in Cornell’s Professional Development Program. Led by Cornell faculty and industry leaders, participants are able to apply this unique experience immediately in their daily activities. Interaction and networking with colleagues from around the globe are unique and integral components of the program.
Learn more from our FAQ page.