- Space in the Omnichannel Leadership Program is limited, so it is important to enroll as early as possible (before May is recommended).
- Senior leaders in omnichannel organizations as well as consumer packaged goods (CPG) and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies
- Food retail and food service senior leaders
- Transportation and logistics senior leaders
- Sales, marketing, and merchandising senior leaders
- General managers
While people from any country may participate, courses are presented in English. Participants must have well-developed English communication and reading comprehension skills to participate in and benefit from the program.
- Tuition is $9,999 and covers lodging, course materials, and most meals (breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks included daily; receptions and dinners as indicated on the program schedule). Transportation and personal items are not included. Accommodations include an individual room in The Graduate Hotel, located on the Cornell Tech campus on Roosevelt Island in New York City.
- Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel your participation at least 30 days in advance of the first day of the program. If notice is received less than 30 days prior, the cancellation charge is U.S. $2,500 (the cancellation charge will not apply if you transfer your participation to another qualified participant from your company). If you fail to send notice, or withdraw after the first day of the program, the full program fee is subject to forfeiture.
- In the unlikely event that the program must be canceled, you will be advised of alternative options — either a rescheduled future program date or other relevant eCornell programs. If alternate options are not acceptable, any unused fees paid shall be refunded to the payee and neither the participant nor the payee will be entitled to any additional compensation from Cornell University for any reason, including the purchase of nonrefundable airline tickets or other costs associated with transportation or accommodations.
- If participating in the program is not possible due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will have the option to transfer to a future program or receive a refund for the on-campus portion of your registration.
- Major credit cards and PayPal
- Wire transfers/ACH payments
- Checks made payable to “Cornell University” in U.S. dollars.
- Payment is expected after you are notified that you have been accepted. To discuss accepted methods of payment, please contact our enrollment team at email@example.com. Payment must be paid in full prior to the start date.
- You are responsible for your travel to and from Roosevelt Island as well as incidentals (such as car rental, parking, and laundry).
- Attendance during all class sessions is required and you will be awarded a certificate of completion that attests to your achievement at the end of the program. It is very important that you are present on the final day to receive your certificate.
- There are assignments to be completed in advance and during the program. These may be readings, analyses, or assessments that are essential to your full participation in the program. Approximately two weeks before the program begins, you will have access to the participant platform which will contain your assignments and other pertinent information.
- Audio recording or videotaping the in-person component is strictly prohibited.
- We recommend that you do not bring any members of your family, as you will be busy with the program from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET each day, with several hours each evening spent on classwork and reading assignments.
Travel and Lodging
- Participants will be staying at The Graduate Hotel, located on the Cornell Tech campus on Roosevelt Island in New York City where the program is conducted. You will experience exceptional service, deluxe accommodations, and scenic views of Manhattan and Queens.
- Yes, we have a block of rooms set aside at The Graduate Hotel for participants of the program. You’ll receive info on how to book your room after you’ve been accepted.
- Guestrooms have complimentary high-speed internet access with both wired and wireless connections. While in public areas, you can use the Cornell-Visitor wireless network (it is nonsecure and requires a quick daily registration). The hotel also offers several computer/printer stations.
- Yes. The hotel offers valet parking for a fee. There is also self-parking available at the Motorgate Parking Garage, which is located at the foot of the Roosevelt Island Bridge (0.7 miles from the hotel).
- The fee includes most meals during the program (breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks included daily; receptions and dinners as indicated on the program schedule). For meals that are not included, there are a variety of dining options to choose from; both in Manhattan and on Roosevelt Island.
- Participants must make their own travel arrangements; however, we would be pleased to provide general information and answer questions.
- The Omnichannel Leadership Program begins Monday evening with a reception and dinner. You should therefore plan to check into The Graduate Hotel earlier that day.
- We have a small block of rooms reserved for early arrivals, so please let us know as soon as possible if you require a room for Sunday night. The room charge for the additional night will be your responsibility, as it is not covered by the program fee. Please indicate on the Travel Information Form if you will be arriving early.
- The program concludes on Thursday at 5:00p.m. ET.
- Business-casual attire is appropriate for the entire program, including the receptions and dinners.
- Although the temperature in the conference facilities is controlled, you may wish to bring a light jacket or sweater for your personal comfort. You should also bring outdoor clothing and footwear suitable for the season’s weather.
- If you are traveling from outside of the United States, you may need to bring an adapter for any electrical devices you have, such as a computer or razor.
- You might also want to consider allowing room in your bag, or bringing an extra one, for items you will receive and/or buy while you are here. This is often less expensive than shipping costs.
- For current information, visit The Weather Channel and enter the U.S. ZIP Code 10044 in the search bar.
- You will need to determine the appropriate method of admission into the United States. Here are some general information websites for your reference:
- The Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or fewer without obtaining a visa.
- If a visa is required, we can send you a B1 (Business Visitor) Visa Certification Letter that you can submit with an application to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate. It is used to support that you will be coming to the U.S. for a business purpose. You should confirm that the letter is sufficient with the embassy/consulate. It is important to state that you will be a professional attending a business conference held at Cornell. You will neither be an admitted student nor earn academic credit; therefore, it should not be appropriate to apply for a student visa. We cannot provide you with an I-20 form, as that document is issued only to students admitted for full-time university study.