In this course, you will explore some of the machine learning tools you can use to magnify the analytical power of Python data science programs. You will use the scikit-learn package — a Python package developed for machine learning applications — to develop predictive machine learning models. You will then practice using these models to discover new relationships and patterns in your data. These capabilities allow you to unlock additional value in your data that will aid in making predictions and, in some cases, creating new data.
It is recommended to only take this course if you have completed Constructing Expressions in Python, Writing Custom Python Functions, Classes, and Workflows, Developing Data Science Applications, Creating Data Arrays and Tables in Python, Organizing Data with Python, and Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Python or have equivalent experience.
- Articulate different types of machine learning problems
- Use the Python scikit-learn package to train models and make predictions
- Use the Python scikit-learn package for unsupervised clustering
- Explore a dataset with machine learning
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Data analysts and business analysts
- Database managers
- Technical and systems analysts
- Programmers interested in data science
- Business managers