What To Know Before You Enroll
Class format: Most courses are two weeks long, however some run 3 weeks. Within that time, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material and completing assignments as your schedule allows. The total time you will need to complete a course will vary. You can expect to spend ~5 hours per week. The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to: pre-recorded videos, case studies, articles and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by the instructor. Successful course completion is required to progress through a certificate program.
- Enrollees are 100% responsible for their own registration and course management. Any registration made without authorized approval will be cancelled.
- Ensure you are fully committed to completing any course upon registration. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL DATES WORK WITH YOUR SCHEDULE.
- If you need to transfer your course start to a new date, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours BEFORE the course starts.
- Courses must be completed within the allotted time frame. Failing to do so will result in an incomplete and the loss of taking further classes through eCornell.
Set Yourself Apart
Learn From Cornell's
Get It Done
that fit your life and career.
Make A Business
How To Enroll
- Obtain prior approval from your direct manager to register. Failure to do so could result in cancellation of your registration
- Select the course(s) and start date you want to register for below
- Follow the prompts to enter your email address and create a password
- Complete your enrollment, check the screen and your email for confirmation
Contact email@example.com for questions about the eCornell program.