What To Know Before You Enroll
IRI pays for every seat in an eCornell course and if you enroll in a course, you are expected to attend.
It is very important to plan accordingly when you are choosing to elect a course to complete. The following are the consequences for not completing a course for which you registered:
- 1st Incomplete = Warning
- 2nd Incomplete = 6-month suspension from registering for eCornell courses
Two eCornell courses at a time: You can only be enrolled in two eCornell courses at a time. You will be removed if you enroll in more than that.
Class format: Most of the courses are two weeks long, however, there are some that are 3 weeks in length. Within that time, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material as your schedule allows. There is no specific time you will be required to be online.
The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to, pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by the instructor. You can expect to spend ~5 hours a week working on your course.
Need to transfer or drop the class? To drop the course or request a transfer to a new start date, email email@example.com BEFORE the course begins. When you email eCornell to request a transfer to a new start date, be sure to include in your email what time frame you prefer the course to start.
Set Yourself Apart
Learn From Cornell's
Get It Done
that fit your life and career.
Make A Business
How To Enroll
- Complete and Submit the Training Assistance Form to Learn@iri.org for your supervisor’s approval.
- You will receive a response from HR confirming you can move forward with registering for the class(es).
- Select the course and date for which you would like to register.
- Please note: Individual courses will count toward a certificate if you choose to earn one.
- As part of the enrollment process, first time students will create an account using their IRI email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your enrollment is complete