What To Know Before You Enroll
Costs and Eligibility: CRS covers the cost of these courses. Access is made possible through the agency’s membership in Humentum. For participant eligibility and program requirements, please review the eCornell program guidance on MyCRS or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class format: The duration of eCornell course sections is two or three weeks depending, during which time you work at your own pace, moving through the material and assignments as your schedule allows. Course materials, such as pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools, help you apply the concepts to your work at CRS. Your eCornell facilitator reviews and grades course assignments, which may include discussion participation, quizzes, and course projects. Submit your assignments by the deadlines to receive a mark of Completed on your transcript.
Set Yourself Apart
Learn From Cornell's
Get It Done
that fit your life and career.
Make A Business
How To Enroll
- Follow the CRS registration process to request approval from CRS HQ Human Resources (email@example.com)
- Registration for a course without prior approval may result in cancellation
- Browse the catalog below and select one approved course
- Once you have selected a start date continue by clicking “Request Enrollment”
- Fill out the request enrollment form and select “Submit”
- An enrollment confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours
- For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org