REQUESTING CREDENTIALING ASSISTANCE
1. Pre-register into the eCornell program below to save your seat in your desired start dates. Be advised you will need to select a start date that is 30 business days out to allow for processing.
2. Request a quote for Your program from email@example.com. You will need this quote when You enroll through Army IgnitED.
3. Log into your ArmyIgnitED account and create a credential path.
4. Request CA funds for your credential path (ex. MOS/Other).
5. Enter “eCornell” in the search field to find approved preparation for your credential.
6. On ArmyIgnitED, enter the start date and end date of your product and submit the request. After your CA request is approved, the Army will send a confirmation email.
7. Once you have your approval letter, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECERTIFICATION & EXAM PREP
SHRM CP – Recertification
Women in Leadership – $1,511.35
Diversity and Inclusion – $1,209.08
Diversity and Inclusion for HR – $1,813.62
Employment Law – $1,511.35
Human Resources Essentials – $1,813.62
Human Resources Management – $2,720.43
Strategic Human Resources Leadership – $1,813.62
Negotiation Mastery – $1,813.62
Labor Relations – $1,511.35
Employee Relations and Investigations – $1,511.35
Compensation Studies – $1,209.08
Business Strategy – $1,813.62
Leading Remote Teams – $1,511.35
Leadership Agility – $1,511.35
HR Transformation – $1,813.62
Recruiting and Talent Acquisition – $1,813.62
HR Analytics – $1,209.08
PMP Exam Prep
Project Management – $1,511.35
Project Leadership – $1,813.62
Project Management 360 – $3,324.97
Executive Leadership – $2,418.16
Data Analytics – $906.81
Financial Management – $1,813.62
Critical Thinking – $1,813.62
Change Management – $1,813.62
Conflict Resolution – $1,209.08
PRE-REGISTER FOR YOUR CERTIFICATE
The following courses are not scheduled in the recommended order:
eCornell cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
The appearance of Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.