- February 7 – 11, 2022 Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00am - 1:30pm (ET)
- February 14 - 18, 2022 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10:00am - 1:30pm (ET)
Conflict is a constant feature of the workplace. In these sessions, you will discover how to analyze and manage conflict situations particular to a union environment. You will study and practice key skills on how to resolve conflict and solve problems as well as how to utilize the formal disciplinary system when necessary. The focus is on conflict diagnoses, interest-based problem solving, labor-management meetings and communication, and the principles of just cause and progressive discipline.
Attendance at all live sessions is required for successful completion of the certificate program.
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Union leaders
- HR and labor relations professionals
- Managers and executives working in a union environment
- Union officials involved in collective bargaining