Helping to create and maintain a respectful workplace is important in every organization.
In this course, you'll examine current legal and policy concerns as well as best practices related to preventing harassment and retaliation. You'll review approaches from the perspectives of HR, managers, and employees for responding to inappropriate behaviors. You'll practice prevention strategies for creating a respectful workplace, including providing individual feedback. You'll also review requirements for training and explore preventive training options beyond legal standards.
This course meets at the following dates and times:
- Wed, April 7, 2021: 9am - 12:30pm ET
- Thurs, April 8, 2021: 9am - 12:30pm ET
It is recommended to only take this course if you have completed CO111 HR and the Law or CO100 EEO Law, or have equivalent experience.
- Identify types of harassment, including sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, age, and disability
- Review strategies for preventing and responding to policy violations of harassment and retaliation
- Detect and resolve problem situations to avoid complaints and lawsuits
- Devise options for preventive education and training
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level to senior HR professionals
- Employee relations managers
- Generalists seeking to move into a specialized role