- February 7 – 11, 2022 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10:00am – 1:30pm (ET)
- February 14 - 18, 2022 Tuesday 10am - 1:30pm; Thursday 10:00am - 4:00pm (ET)
Explore how to successfully implement goals and objectives at the bargaining table. This includes understanding the differences between competitive and collaborative bargaining as well as at-the-table protocols, customs, and techniques unique to collective bargaining. In between sessions, participants will work in small group teams to prepare for bargaining.
In the final sessions, you will engage in a full-day collective bargaining simulation in which you will negotiate in a small group setting against experienced labor relations professionals, with ample opportunity for ongoing, real-time feedback and discussion. You will practice the skills necessary to engage in collective bargaining as a chief negotiator.
Attendance at all live sessions is required for successful completion of the certificate program.
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Union leaders
- HR and labor relations professionals
- Managers and executives working in a union environment
- Union officials involved in collective bargaining