After studying the internal investigations process, apply your new skills using real-life examples.
In this course, you will practice techniques using a realistic employee complaint by conducting the intake interview, planning and conducting the investigation, making findings and conclusions, offering recommendations, and implementing the outcome. You'll develop these skills under the guidance of expert internal investigators.
This course meets at the following dates and times:
- Tue, May 11, 2021: 9am - 12:30pm ET
- Wed, May 12, 2021: 9am - 12:30pm ET
- Thu, May 13, 2021: 9am - 12:30pm ET
CO335 Advanced Internal Investigations Process is required to be completed prior to starting this course.
- Explore strategies for handling investigations and avoiding common errors
- Practice conducting thorough, complex investigations, including handling difficult and emotional interviewees
- Actively participate in case-study activities and role plays
- Obtain feedback and skill pointers from internal investigators and legal experts
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level to senior HR professionals
- Global HR managers
- Employee relations managers
- Generalists seeking to move into a specialized role
- EEO, compliance, and security professionals conducting internal employee-related investigations