Imagine yourself meeting your career goals. What are you wearing? What are you known for? What do the people around you think of when they hear your name? Developing a personal brand is not just important once you've achieved career success—it is, in fact, a crucial step to getting there. In this course, successful entrepreneur and hotelier Anthony Melchiorri shares insightful stories and provides actionable steps for what you need to do to build your brand through each stage of your professional development journey. Ultimately, the videos and workbook in this self-paced course will provide a launch pad for you to manage your own brand development process.
Key Course Takeaways
- Define your personal brand
- Explain how effective use of personal branding can contribute to career success
- Analyze how your personal brand will change throughout your career
- Identify ways to strengthen your personal brand
How It Works
6-8 hours per week
100% online, instructor-led
Hotelier and Business Fixer
Who Should Enroll
- Hospitality professionals
- Anyone interested in understanding and developing their personal brand to grow their career
Authored by Hotel Impossible’s Anthony Melchiorri
Get It Done
Flexible, interactive program that fits your life and career.
Learn strategies to develop your personal brand.